PDF N_ 21 (2022)
Preamble.
I couldn't use my stuff from the Old-School Astronomy-projects for this week end but I got some really hot early 2000 stuff with what I can do.
It was magical to finish the marathon on the assembly of the equipment all weekend.
I had this moment.
On the moon again 2022 in Paris; with a small group of girls and then I stayed, alone with the exceptionally open Louis XVI square later; that's when I was test- shooting the Moon and again seing the cute little rats of the square that can be seen playing at nightfall.
It must have been at home by the sea but it's a surprise to do it at La Chapelle!
There will be magic tips thanks to the set up!
Moon illuminated at 87.82%
Age 11.41 day(s)
Growing trend
Descending ascent
Distance from the sun 152,085,415 km
Tilt 0.54°
Next full moon on 07/13/2022 at 8:38 p.m.
Next new moon on 07/28/2022 at 7:55 p.m.
The little video of the night for the shooting of the full moon.
The "Thunder Super Moon" lit up the sky on the night of Wednesday July 13 to Thursday July 14, 2022.
Bigger and brighter than usual, this super Moon was visible to the naked eye in France for several hours, from 10 p.m. to 4:52 a.m.
This phenomenon, the third of the year, has been observed by many astronomy enthusiasts around the world.
#resultsinprogress



No comments:
Post a Comment