Today I had a meeting with an extremely powerful lawyer in Paris.
I hadn't asked for it.
We have reviewed my file.
There were two conclusions.
One of them being the equivalence of Belgium and France regarding the intolerance of the recognition of non-standard capacities.
She established the legal terms for that and made it clear to me.
That is to say: If you make a course according to your capacities of adaptation and development, it will never be considered and no door or help will be opened in these two countries.
It is only possible to find capacity assessments, and, to find welcome elsewhere.
This lawyer was very, very concerned, very powerful, very clear, very sorry too.
But as she said: I managed to stay in the face of justice, upright and able to defend myself.
This allows training (not recognized) but very present skills.
Nothing will have been recognized in France, despite all the work, (for now) and that has caused fractures.
I learned about the powers of Belgium (decision-making groups) and how these two countries equalize people, bar none.
I had a VISA O in progress to go to the USA (type of visa established by my lawyer in Miami) and I was never able to obtain it because of my embassy which did not give me my passports !!!
I paid my lawyer and the procedure is held on hold.
Today I learned the why.
I am reassured to have held on so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment