Thursday, November 30, 2017

Plastic and Visual arts. Shedule.




I took inspiration from AndyWarhol 



ANDY WARHOL'S FIFTEEN MINUTES

(Color, 1" videotape transferred to videodisc)

Conceived by Andy.


Production Co. Andy Warhol T.V. Productions for MTV Networks


EPISODE 3 (ca. February 1987)


Victor Love


Ian McKellen


Bo Diddley


Moto-Fashion by Michael Schmidt and Anita Martire


Schmidt models: Grace Nemergut, Raphael and Thomas H. Street


Martire models: Ralph Scibelli and Barb Carboy


Motorcycles: Pilar Limosner, Sally Randall, Hugh Mackie, Dimitri Turin and Willard


The Fleshtones


Saqqara Dogs with Ruby Ray and Bond Bergland


The Tunnel nightclub with Rudolf (club director), Thomas Leeser (co-owner) and Carla Steiner (bartender & singer)


Regina Beukes (violinist)


Miriam Bendahan including fashion show with models Jennifer Hamden and Gabriela G.


Suzanne Lanza


Robert Longo with clip from the New Order Bizarre Love Triangle music video directed by Longo


The Mudd Club (footage from 1979)


Brook Larsen of B. Larsen Frames, Inc. (The company that took over the Mudd Club premises)


Scene from the Josep Papp presents The Opera at the Academy production

 of The Magic Flute with Jeffrey W. Reynolds (Tamino), Susan Hanson (Pamina) and Eric Fraad (Director) and interviews with: Heather Watts (principal dancer), Michael Torke and Jack Soto (principal dancer)


Bobbi Humphrey


Ian McKellan


Wall to Wall (singing Tuff Luck)









He already pervades my universe in many facets   + 1 

But I was inspired by Jeff Koons when I wanted to implement some creations. 



In fact mind-process was done before know  Jeff Koons discovered later after an exhibition

Jeff Koons is awesome and he taught me about photography too with his artworks  2   









I started a dedic in Plexiglass 5D  in 2012.


The first was stolen in Belgium.It was an original work.

Finally I decided to make an edition of this work.It will be different on some details.

It will be cut and made from January 2018 By Blandine Dubos.




Update December  06 2018.


Just thinking and mail to my designer about 2 prototypes about  caleidoscopy  





Graphics Interchange Format. Artworks. 


Have an idea here



It is from that I will design something full of  concept


More there 






Update December  09 2018.


Visual et plastic Caleidoscopy artworks 


A first collab with NY was confirmed last day.







Update August 29 2018. 


The designer and I took over the jewel project a week ago and it is being finalized :)

I will do the relative updates. And to the project of creative filters that I have with her, we will make the adjustments. 









I got asked by Artsy who reads and enjoyed this blog post 



Reaching out to some websites and blogs-owners that publish

contents online with the mission to expand the Art market to support more artists and Art in the world to include their Jeff Koons page as an additional resource for my Blog visitors as i'm visible in Jeff Koons researching.  


We had some e-mails about it so, it was a pleasure to do..







Artsy is a online platform. 

Headquarters United States.

Key people for collecting and discovering Art.

Artsy's search engine and database draw connections and map, 

relationships among works of Art.



Led by Carter Cleveland, Computer Science graduate from Princeton, 

and Sebastian Cwilich, former executive of Christie's and Haunch of 

Venison director, Artsy aims to expand the Art market to support more 

artists and art in the world.




Their Jeff Koons page provides visitors with Koons's bio, over 500 of his 

works, exclusive articles, and up-to-date Koons exhibition listings

The page also includes related artists and categories, allowing 


viewers to discover art beyond Koons page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment