Sunday, July 29, 2018

I start this blog post being stopped in my tracks.

While I started the project in 2015, I did not post because I was looking for something more compatible with several devices, and quality with ease of design and beautiful results.

I had at that time (+ in 2016) bought cheap prism glass on ebay, the same ones I used for test and the results seemed to me too dummy like a lot of Youtube tutorials about the effects of photography with lots of things that look like so badly done , so , things that I did not even want to try so for me! =  not pejorative writings!

Last year, I decided to invest in prism glass in collaboration with Hole.



 
Like it was posted in my instagram, I studied a lot on the infinite bottom of the Kaleidoscopic effect, but what interested me also was the effect of the prism, relative to my work in Astronomy, the light, all this is relative with the photography and the room obscura, and now I'm glad I did not write more about this despite all my ideas! 



It Looks like my blog post about Nimslo 3D who had explodes, and hey, it's not imaginary .. try to find them since my blog post: how much have used and posted it in instagram as Levis for say one.

When you check about nimslo on ebay, just lol, the prices are exploded too -> if you have chance to find one!

Maybe im a good influencer but in fact this make me feel i don't like it. 

It seems eating literally my own process or ideas.

It is at Hole NY that I felt comfortable with effects, creativity by coupling the qualities of many models. 

It turns out that many people have thought of monocles, photography effects but Since 2015, before working on the subject, I always check on the net and I never seen anything on an adaptation as I had imagined in 2015, but to be sincere it comes mainly from my studies in (Lomography) photography since 2009 when I had bought all my creative filters for cameras., whether they are film cam or digital cam .. 

it was a logical continuation that my interest increase around a creative filter a little different like the cut-colorful as the prism glass and I found some solutions but that remained stubbornly stopped by my requirement to adapt to several cameras like the other filters that I had used. 

(I still have all my film cameras and digital camera  filters, since 2013)
so , again , my work is only coming now because of some delays 
(out of me) or when I started to study then I had to do breaks for other areas .. for example in astrophotography.

Fortunately all domains coincide and it extends my abilities in the end so not a loose. 

So I decided yesterday to post an update




I have a lot of things that will begin and I thought I would move to the presentation in August of several achievements of Castle Plastic and Visual Arts ..

Sadly, sometimes, it turns down, and, what I had planned 
was posted on the net in Feb 2018, the day of my birthday, lol!!!! or what a joke , so 3 months after my post.



I traded with the designer about something that works with a whole bunch of things like iphone and cameras..


  and my initial idea was suspended
So yesterday I was still innocent but today checking with some key words on the net to be certain of what I was going out, such was the bad surprise of even idea used by a New Yorker photographer!!


That's a lot of dubious coincidences but I would not want to spoil my pleasure or lay charges.


So I'll leave the thing in the corner and will continue my project as if I did not feel regrets.

I was reading, a few minutes ago, this email from the designer with whom I had traded at the time or the photographer came out that, on his instagram, and , she wrote me at the same time about brainsynchs! 

It's a real synchronization of things ahah! well 




So this is this project


that I decided to posted before starting my other works and my other projects and, unfortunately, I could not finalize with the designer in the time I wanted because since I contacted her in 2016, she was often sick, or long to answer me (sometimes several months) so I had written in January (February and March 2018) to tell her that my projects had taken off for now, and that I would not be available before leaving Paris. 



At the same time as I write here, I realize that the words of my other blog post are ringing here ..

The consistency of a theory does not guarantee that it describes its object correctly.

In the passage from oral to written, the specificity of the messenger disappears behind the message.

Perhaps one loses in spontaneity, but one gains in coherence, that precisely of a literary form?





Such a synthesis of the theory implies a high degree of unity of the explanations provided, of the philosophical, conceptual and methodological coherence.


Read Alain Spalanzani & Dumitru Zait, Research in Management and Economics, L'Harmattan, 2009, p.58

In particular, consistency, absence of contradiction between data, ideas or information..


Maybe in the case, means that I was not spontaneous for this project but that the coherence of everything around makes me feel less off that I find this post instagram today making me lose my smile for one minute.





There is no question of complaining , criticism or something but its a pitty to use the steps of others to do it as a self steps serie! Such a shame. 



I know that this project is not hyper grandiose but, it was necessary to think about and just like for the room obscura, an extremely simple thing but which really contain a lot of data, techniques, studies before out on something very simple but with extensive possibilities.

I did not think yesterday that I would have to make an unpleasant point around this topic.ahah.

 my bad.

 Step on 

No comments:

Post a Comment