Thursday, February 11, 2021

Paradoxical situations in scientific observations and experiments.

The materialist dialectic has found in biology a certain number of arguments by the fact that living beings, determined by their fluctuating physicochemical bases and a certain information content, are subject to incessant changes, both in terms of their structure (metabolism) than their evolution.




As I have two thesis in progress:

 


I finally set-up the spaces that will contain my writings and my samples in their largest form.



Details, process, references that are not published elsewhere.



There will be a third space which is not part of the research but it is the backstage part of the magazine with pictures and and and as it was intended. By a code, the spaces will then open from my website.




As it was written, I was accelerated by a hack which jeopardizing a important meeting at the end of January (postponed) and I got a nice nickname :)



To materialize this experience, there is an update 





 March 05-07-21 





No comments:

Post a Comment