Monday, December 7, 2020

Years in review.

Review on my research for last years, to add in my current steps. 

Iam very happy to re read and re work on them!

(and even a little surprised at the path traveled and what will follow given the rather severe frustrations due to the problems mentioned below)



As one first part of what is ongoing, I'am very very happy to lean back and share those results ..

Baby mag 1 


1      2      3      It will mixed to goes on a wikicommons file

To complete this file 


I was abble to catch up my English class delays without too-bad results to the test of last weeks! yeah.

It's now (tonite) the class-learnings at the right shedule! 

I just leave all the writings for now, to make it, later as under:

February until june: (so after my exam) it will 7 times to re-learn the class as it was written there  


I can wait to do the same for my other class with Ensta as it's sheduled on specific dates on a number of weeks, too, to get the certifications.

(my other ongoing classes are on good dates)


I start my catching up tomorrow  (I have already worked, of course)


Its due to a large file i had to compose, about our expatriation 2013_20

to Paris.


Update December 11.2020 



No comments:

Post a Comment