Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Lens effector for camcorder

The imaging tests with lens effector that I made for the magic JVC 1980 camcorder are lovely:) 

Sadly, I cannot share them because the system has a slight well-know problem.



What's going on then? 




I didn't stop at the treatment of disfavor.. 

Not mean badly-solved, the company, or rather, the specific interlocutor who deals with the technical service in first phase, and, who decides or not to do something for your request, told me the technical terms and I had to deduce!

So , now I going to repair.. 



The camcorder is in like new state, which means that I obtained this collection object for a ridiculously modest sum (first owner taking road to Paris to bring the camcorder to me in 2016) and I took care to place a new battery and a new microphone protect at the right size ..

As the first batch, broke, when I tried to place on the mic but I found another series that works at the top.

 
Pointed cleaning of the camcorder done , and soon, inside with special cassette. 

The way to give-a-up to the equipment while it's practically the only problem, generate the cam defective in one of its functions.



I hope at least it will be right and be able to update , indicate that everything is fine..







No comments:

Post a Comment