Digital nomadism or connected mobility.
(Integrates virtual mobility known to provide all or part of the benefits of mobility in space) refers the uses + users of wireless electronic and computer technologies to access digital medias and to digital informations, modify them or communicate through the mobile-phones or through the Internet and, work.
Online and off-line, no matter where you are.
If the network of access points continues to grow, the user will potentially be connected to the infosphere.
Since spring, I was able to do my first steps with Paris Observatory and I am now registered, for, more to Paris Sciences & Lettres University
I started a DU = University Diploma by Observatoire de Paris+PSL University as FOAD = Distance learning.
I was able to acquire the method of this type of University Education, thanks to my internship of 5 intense weeks, because, in fact, I did it in three weeks since the method was not yet acquired and I was lost two weeks.. , I gained all the knowledge and control, which is valuable!
So many thanks to Paris Observatory , my great first internship teachers, the PSL University.
Many things are on their way, like a magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment